Roulette is one of the oldest and most famous casino games. The aim is to correctly guess which segment the ball will finally rest in. The game begins when a dealer spins the ball. The players should at this time place their bets, although they may also place their bets prior to the dealer spinning. As the ball slows down, the dealer announces ‘no more bets’. Once this announcement is made, no further bets are accepted. The number and the colour of the slot the ball falls in is the winning number and winning colour, and will be announced by the dealer, marked with a ‘Dolly’. All bets are paid and losing ones are removed.
IMPORTANT RULES IN AR The house reserves the right to declare an invalid spin in the event that
- The ball is spun in the same direction as the Wheel.
- The ball does not complete 4 revolutions.
- A foreign object enters the wheel.
- The ball is propelled or falls out of the wheel.
- Any person interferes with the ball or rotation of the wheel.
Once the spin has been declared invalid, it shall remain so, regardless of whether or not the ball has settled in one of the compartments before the Dealer’s attempt to remove the ball from the wheel.