- Up to three players may play on a box
- A set of cards may only be handled by one person and that person shall be seated.
- The differential / maximum stipulated by the table sign may not be exceeded; bets MUST be reduced prior to the game commencing.
- Seated players have priority; standing players must reduce or remove their bets first.
- If an error occurs in the placement or distribution of the cards, the hand shall be reconstructed.
- The outcome of the reconstructed hand shall stand.
- In the event of an overdraw of card, that card shall be used as the first card of the next hand but the players shall not be allowed to bet. A “dummy” hand shall be deal.